Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About

RSS

Pages



Do you think that I am really a GOOD GIRL?? :))) Oh! Well if that's so, just check it out.  XD

Many people have almost have a common impression when they see me, they said that I’m not kind, I’m a quite flirty, I’m too boastful, greedy, and most of all they said that I love playing the feelings of boys.. :((( Yes! This is partly true I loved to play games in terms of having relationships with a man that I know they are just playing too… I just want to share this, this day 01/07/2013 a man named acee believed that it is our 1st monthsary but the truth is I’m not his girlfriend anymore.. this situation is not new to me,, I did it almost half of my life,, I’m enjoying doing it because I’ve been already hurt by the man who I loved the most… but do you really want to know if I am a good girl??? The truth is every man I played I fell in love with them,, I take them seriously, but I have this said pride of mine that I don’t want them to know the really me,, I’m afraid that I can feel again that feeling of being hurt by the man I loved the most.. for now i can say that I already in loved with that previous guy I’m talking but I don’t want him to be hurt by me that’s why I set him free even though it cause my paper heart to bleed..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment